Satisfy and Starling are specialized in the production of non-scripted shows to major French broadcasters with a strong focus on adapting formats owned or created by the Sony group ecosystem.
• Its programming spans a diverse set of genres, mainly gameshows for all programming slots, but also factual entertainment and reality series with a strong focus on Sony owned newly created & library formats adaptations.
• Companies have both an excellent track record in the French market and keep their programs on air on the very long term.
• Through their format local adaptation track record, the companies have been able to build a significant library of French speaking TV programs, some of which have been used as the worldwide reference for foreign territories adaptations.
- 20 + titles in French library
- 3+ major broadcasting partners
- 5700 hrs + of programs in French library
- Content distributed by Sony Pictures Televisions
Amongst its large catalogue of productions, hit formats are ranging from prime times “Who wants to be a millionaire?”, “Brainiest” and more recently “Dragon’s Den” to late night “Who wants to mary my son?” passing by daily access prime times “Pyramide”, “Win Your Wish List” and daytime still on air “The Newlywed Game”.