The honeymoon is over: Are these newlyweds really the perfect match?
Iconic gameshow in which couples answer questions to find out how well they really know each other.
The wedding day was a blur, the honeymoon glow is a distant memory, and now, every day begins and ends with the same person. Welcome to married life! Welcome to The Newlywed Game. Here, three teams of recent spouses are put on the spot to earn points and prizes – with husbands and wives each asked to predict their partner’s answers to a range of questions that are seemingly simple, yet loaded with comedic potential. Humorous double meanings and touchy tempers invariably emerge, keeping The Newlywed Game a proven audience favourite.
- Adapted from the US “Newlywed Game”. The French show expanded it to all type of couples and added an original final segment.
- Host: Jean-Luc Reichmann (1995-2000) / Patrice Laffont (2000) / Tex (2000- 2018)/ Bruno Guillon (2018-2021).
- Years of production: 1995 -2021.
- Resisting very well to the global total TV viewers decrease.
- Increased performances on younger demos 15-24 and 15-34 yrs old.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Zamoursofficiel
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/leszamours.tv
Tik Tok : https://www.tiktok.com/@leszamours
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZmqV5jys1sxa0rKPPACoXg
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/leszamours/