Three pairs of candidates answer questions in order to assess their knowledge of their respective partners. The couple who best tune their violins wins.
- Adapted from the US “Newlywed Game”. The French show expanded it to all type of couples and added an original final segment.
- Host: Jean-Luc Reichmann (1995-2000) / Patrice Laffont (2000) / Tex (2000- 2017)/ Bruno Guillon (2018 to date)
- Executive& Line producer:Nathalie Civrais
- Artistic Producer: Marie-Pascale Beauprey
- Years of production: 1995 -2019 (currently daily on air M-S on FR2 + on going production)
255 first shows + 40 to 52 reruns per year (last current deal)
- Leader on 4+ key FR2 Target and increasing despite fierce TF1 & M6 competition
- Resisting very well to the global total TV viewers decrease
- Increased by +17% on FRDA 15-49 while total TV on this target decreased by -8%
- Increased performances on younger demos 15-24 and 15-34 yrs old.