Iconic gameshow in which couples answer questions to find out how well they really know each other.
In each episode, three couples compete against each other in 2 rounds. In the first round, the wives are asked 3 questions and the husbands must then give the same answer as their wives, each question being worth 5 points.
The roles are reversed and the points are doubled in the second round, and the last question is worth 20 points. The couple with the highest score is the winner of the day.
- Adapted from the US “Newlywed Game”. The French show expanded it to all type of couples and added an original final segment.
- Host: Jean-Luc Reichmann (1995-2000) / Patrice Laffont (2000) / Tex (2000- 2018)/ Bruno Guillon (2018 to date)
- Artistic Producer: Marie Beauprey
- Years of production: 1995 -2021 (currently daily on air on FR2 + on going production)
- Resisting very well to the global total TV viewers decrease
- Increased performances on younger demos 15-24 and 15-34 yrs old.