The Tourists is the first comedy/ adventure show on TV
In each episode, 6 celebrities are immersed for 3 days and 2 nights in a very special universe. They have to learn the basics of a new profession and succeed in different challenges.
Each time, the celebrities get to know each other and work together, they share real moments of emotion and discover special jobs alongside those who perform them on a daily basis. Far from their comfort, celebrities will make mistakes, goof around and not always succeed, certainly never on the first try! In the end, the one who has made the most progress or at least the most effort is always rewarded!
The first episode is set in one of the most exotic French wildlife parks, where our six “tourists” discover a fascinating world in which they must give their all to meet the challenges they are set. They will share the daily lives of vets at the park and go through moments of intense emotion interspersed with lots of laughter.
Part of their challenge is to collect items related to their new universe in order to receive a special diploma, and they must also try to leave a mark showing that they were here by naming a newborn animal.
An adventure that our six good-for-nothings will never forget!
Primetime on TF1:
- Episode 1 Safari Mission: 3,6 millions viewers, 15% 4+, 22% on the commercial target, 27% among 4 to 14 y.o and 25% among 15 to 24 y.o
- Episode 2 High-Mountain Mission: 2,7millions viewers and 22% on the commercial target.
- Episode 3 Police Academy Mission: Leader of the evening 2.7 million viewers with 17.1% pda on the 4+ and 30.2% on the commercial target. 2nd half of the evening: 1.9 million viewers, 24.9% of the 4+ and 37.6% on the commercial target.
- Episode 4 Firefighting Mission: Huge hit on TF1 PT, large leader that night with 3,5 million viewers, 31% on the commercial target (and 38% on late night !).
- Episode 5 Stuntmen School Mission: 2,9 million viewers, 23% on the commercial target Part1, 33% on the commercial target Part2, 22% among 25 to 49 y.o, 31% among 4 to 14 y.o and 34% among 15 to 24 y.o.
- Episode 6 Hotel School Mission: 3,3 millions de téléspectateurs, 30% on the commercial target, 26% among 25 to 49 y.o, 42% among 4 to 14 y.o and 36% among 15 to 24 y.o.