WHO WE ARE
Satisfaction Group, France’s leading independent television production company
Satisfaction Group, thanks to its various production companies, produces more than 1,000 hours of TV Shows every year for all the broadcasters, in all the slots, and for all audiences.
Our unique expertise on the French market as well as the know-how of our teams to create new formats enable us to offer a very wide spectrum of creations, ranging from “shiny-floor” entertainment to reality TV, including documentaries, magazines, gameshows and factual, but always in a creative spirit.
Our skills also extend to other program genres such as fiction, live performance, digital and institutional.
Our agility, our flexibility and our acute knowledge of the French and international market also allow us to adapt and broadcast successful foreign formats in France as well as the export of our major brands to nearly 40 countries in the world.
July 2020 marked a new stage in the growth of Satisfaction Group with the acquisition of the French operations of Sony Pictures Television; Sony Pictures Television France and Starling, specialised in the production of game and entertainment programs. At the same time Satisfaction partnered with Sony Pictures Television to benefit from the exclusive access to its catalogue of non scripted formats in France, and internationally from the power of its distribution network to export its formats.We also share special partnerships with key actors in other countries such as John de Mol and his company Talpa.
Inventiveness is at the heart of our philosophy as well as our very particular focus to changes in our profession and to its increasingly complex challenges.
Satisfaction group is now made up of different labels:
- Satisfaction (District Z, The Tourists, Anything goes, The Real Full Monty…)
- Satisfy, formerly Sony Pictures Television France and Starling (Y’A Pas D’Erreur?, Les Zamours, Le Grand Concours, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Who Wants To Marry My Son? …)
- Ah Production (The Villa of Broken Hearts, The Battle of the Couples …)
- Enibas (Au bout de l’Enquête, Météo à la carte, Tout compte fait …)
- Ellimac (Family Feud, Camille & Images)
- La Grosse Equipe (Les Anges de la téléréalité, Influences …)
- Factual Factory (documentaries)
- Alef One (fiction and documentaries)
Despite exponential growth in recent years, we remain a company on a human scale. Proud of our independent status, we are first and foremost a boutique production company where the values of mutual aid and sharing shape our culture.
Our DNA is based on four pillars: excellence, creativity, innovation and agility which allow us to anticipate the market expectations.
Getting out of our comfort zone and being open-minded: this is what allows us to surpass ourselves every day!
Our motto is “Content First”.